Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from northern ohio wanna try to get together and do a picnic ride? If we do it in the Port Clinton/Sandusky area I would be willing to drag the grill out to a local state park to meet + eat before riding. Hotdogs/hamburgers/Chips/pop. All bikes/scooters would be welcome in my eyes. All skill levels too-ride at your own pace. If this is something others might be interested in reply here and we will see where it goes...

·
Registered
636 Posts
Anyone from northern ohio wanna try to get together and do a picnic ride? If we do it in the Port Clinton/Sandusky area I would be willing to drag the grill out to a local state park to meet + eat before riding. Hotdogs/hamburgers/Chips/pop. All bikes/scooters would be welcome in my eyes. All skill levels too-ride at your own pace. If this is something others might be interested in reply here and we will see where it goes...
Im all for it!!..i live in columbus but the ride up is no prob for me..hopefully theres other riders in the area to make it a "group"..

·
Registered
55 Posts
May2nd what kind of bike do you have. I would assume a 250 but just confirming. I live in the area. Maybe we can go riding sometime

1 - 3 of 3 Posts