Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Long story.. ill start here.. the dealer ****** me in the ass with the price of this... but i got it anyway! So im doing the break in keeping the revs below 7000 everythings all good i take it in for first service and get it back... rode home in the rain and the next day i go to ride and whenever i move i hear this whining noise almost like a big huge superchager so im like the hell? I take it in and they said thats normal... i think not unicorns... i take it to another dealer that doesnt puppylove people and they said it isnt normal... they tear into it and can't find anything.. at all.. they basicly tore it down to the frame.. so i take it home... again.. it's raining.. the next morning i go to ride now i hear a massive grinding noise so i take it back to the kitten-loving dealership and basicly tell them to fix it... just rainbow fix it.. they tear it down to it's frame and find nothing... so im pissed at this point.. i tell them to take the bike back and get me another one.. so i wait 2 weeks and my new bike is in.. i go and pick it up everythings good got 700 miles on it now no issues.. untill yesterday.. i hear the deathly "rattle" so i look up about it again.. get all the possible ideas it could be.. leave it with them for 3 days and i told them i don't want to hear that rattle.. (i took it to the non-flower dealer) so i come back and they got the noise to go away! by the time i get it home... whining noise is back.. next day i got a grinding noise again so i took the bike back and am buying a ninja250r.

[mod]I assisted the poster with his grammar - Luke

·
Registered
24 Posts
Lulwut?

This guy.. I'm betting this is a troll story. If you're bike making rattling noises and stuff they should be able to find what it is, even more so if you have multiple problems. Did you have them ride it to see if they could hear it?

If they took it for a test ride, for about a week, and didn't hear anything, it's most likely nothing. Engines make noises.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
What's with the language? Buy your Ninja and carry on......

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I think I know the origins of that whining sound ;)

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Well he seems like a barrel of fun.

Destroys 2 new motorcycles.

·
Registered
636 Posts
honda hater, what did the dealer charge you? and if they screwed u on the price then why did you buy it? kawi has a new ninja 400 out if you can get to canada.. and its fuel injected..

·
Registered
378 Posts
I have heard about this! It's all a big conspiracy. Apparently there is a huge black market ring of dealers gluing CBR fairings to Harley Davidson's. I'd investigate this for sure. Them sons-a-bitches will pay! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Soon to be "ex-forum member" Hate Honda

·
Registered
878 Posts
I wonder if his parents know he's using their computer when he should be doing homework.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts