Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the northern VA region? Im in reston and looking to go for a ride with other people.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Anyone in the northern VA region? Im in reston and looking to go for a ride with other people.
I am in Fairfax, where are you looking to go? Could be a cool thing to do. I live very close to Clifton, great roads down here. Plenty of good rides around Reston/Oakton too. :smile2:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in Fairfax, where are you looking to go? Could be a cool thing to do. I live very close to Clifton, great roads down here. Plenty of good rides around Reston/Oakton too. :smile2:
I'm not entirely sure. I've heard there are some nice spots out towards skyline dr. but not sure how our bikes would fair on the highway.:wink2: But I am certainly down for a nice cruising spot to go to. Just let me know and we could meet up somewhere and come up with a plan.

·
Registered
85 Posts
07/22 a few friends of mine and myself are going to do a ride through Skyline and the Shenandoah area, meeting at the Shenandoah National Park US Front Royal North Entrance if anyone wants to join and say hi! I just got another CBR250 to match my girlfriends so she can't use the excuse that I'm on a R6 and she can't keep up anymore :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts