Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 10 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
So you don't have to do a course before sitting your test in the US? In Aus you have to do a training course as part of getting your learners license and then do another one to get your provisional license.

Anyway - do a training course as the others suggested. You will learn a lot more and hopefully not pick up anyone else's bad habits.

Basic rules when you're starting out. Keep your head up and look where you want to go (you may have to be conscious about turning your head for a while). Grip the tank with your knees - rather than trying to hold on by the handle bars. And if you can get a few miles up on a push-bike before you do your course then it will make it all that bit easier.

Happy riding. :)
1 - 1 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.