Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm trying to determine what other Honda models have the same fitting rear sprocket so I can change the rear sprocket size but continue to use Honda parts.

I know there are probably lots of aftermarket sprockets but I need Honda parts.

Does anyone know of any other Honda's that the sprockets will fit the 250?

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm trying to determine what other Honda models have the same fitting rear sprocket so I can change the rear sprocket size but continue to use Honda parts.

I know there are probably lots of aftermarket sprockets but I need Honda parts.

Does anyone know of any other Honda's that the sprockets will fit the 250?

Thanks.
The sprockets are an oddball size. They don't seem to match up with any other bike.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes I know there is an aftermarket. :) The problem is my kids are racing in a spec class and it requires the use of OEM sprockets.

Thanks for the links.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yes I know there is an aftermarket. :) The problem is my kids are racing in a spec class and it requires the use of OEM sprockets.

Thanks for the links.
I have done the leg work on this one. There are no OEM sprockets available through Honda outside of the stock gearing combination. PMP does offer a steel front in 13-15. Their rear sprockets are aluminum.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks. We are not aloud to change the front sprocket. It doesn't make sense but thats the rule, and the rear must be OEM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts