Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
looks great if all you want to hold in there is a coke can and a pack of cigarettes :)

I have these..well worth the money...i generally just use one at a time..the smaller one doubles as a backpack..the larger has a handle and a carrying strap as well

The pic i just took is with the large bag..expanded (has a zipper you undo to give you 3 or 4 more inches in height...i have sweatpants and all sorts of things crammed in there, and i still see the dash and everything on it just fine..does not block my view in the least

FieldSheer Eiffel II Magnetic Tank Bag 3-way System - $89.99 closeout special! In stock NOW! :: MSRP: $149.99

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a tail bag for large items. I am just mainly looking for something small to hold my droid viewable for GPS if I need it. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
not really...lol....all the tank bags i found while researching were all ridiculously priced..even for the small ones....thats why i jumped on the one I linked above..i got a 2 bag system and it was actually cheaper than alot of the smaller tank bags.....just google search magnetic tank bags..motorcycle tank bags..ect ect... and spend the next 2-3 days digging till you find something in your size and price range

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have the Honda pack and I like it. It turns into a shoulder bag when off the bike. It's perfectly sized for the CBR tank and uses strong magnets to keep it in place.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like the Honda pack. It would do what I need, small and can hold my phone in view, but the shipping costs more than the bag itself. I haven't had any luck finding it anywhere else yet....

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have the Honda pack and I like it. It turns into a shoulder bag when off the bike. It's perfectly sized for the CBR tank and uses strong magnets to keep it in place.

Uses strong magnets???? you must have a different one to mine.. i thought the magnets were rubbish!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I got the Ogio mini tanker. It is a great bag. It has enough room but its still small enough that it doesn't get in your way. I paid 25$ for it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi All,

Anyone looking for a tank bag should keep an eye out for this Cortech TriBag

Seems to be a great deal! It was on closeout last week at $94.99, but seems to have gone back up to $107.99 again...weird. Never heard of a closeout becoming "unclosed".

Still a great deal for the price and most online retailers have it for $108.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I really want that Honda pack, I wonder why TygaUSA doesn't carry them. I think I'll wait until someone does before I pay the shipping and wait time for the Thailand one. Looks like a nifty little pack that also serves as a tank cover. PERFECT!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Dead thread back to life - Tyga is showing OOS for the OEM tank bag. I run the Fieldsheer Eiffel monster bags on mine, but the wife wants a bitty bag for hers. Anyone found another source for the OEM bag?

Thanks!

Will

·
1,305 Posts
i actually got cyclegears BILT tank bag for $15 on sunday , was their daily deal. great bag

·
Registered
518 Posts
I DID NOT want to start yet another tank bag thread so I chose to hijak this one. I was looking for a budget friendly (cheap) bag to use occasionally, mostly for my GPS and maybe some other things if I am going more than an hour or so. Wish I could have gotten a deal like Top or MXRacer got, but oh well. Found this on fleabay New Magnetic Expandable Motorcycle Sportbike Oil/Fuel/Gas Tank Bag Toolbag MB08 | eBay for $32. Once it arrives I'llet you know how I feel about it and if it was worth wasting the money.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts