Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Thought about that too, but we don't really have any secure place to put our personals.
What kind of work shoes are we talking about here? What size do you wear? Because I can fit a pair of shoes, clothes, and then some into that thing.

Maybe take your shoes when you go back to CG and check it out. There is a zipper that expands the top of the case by almost double.

·
Registered
368 Posts
What kind of work shoes are we talking about here? What size do you wear? Because I can fit a pair of shoes, clothes, and then some into that thing.

Maybe take your shoes when you go back to CG and check it out. There is a zipper that expands the top of the case by almost double.

Think of what I do as.. Construction Site...

I wear thick boots, US 13s probably as good enough to be motorcycle boots but I prefer the tight ankle high feel of real motorcycle boots.

And I have to pay a toll to get to the nearest CG so i've been putting it off, I coooould take the long detour around on the bike but that'd involve hauling stuff. And I usually always buy something when I go to CG :cool: :D

Edit: I ordered the bag. Will post pics once I recieve. =) Also bought a few other goodies, new gloves and boots!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Got the bag, got it installed, I like it.

I still have to adjust the straps to get it to fit perfect but im not too OCD.
It rides a little forward than I like so it might bothersome but its a small bike, small seat, overall I like it if its to get something off my back.

Im impressed with how much room is inside this thing. It fits my Size 13 motorcycle boots, so I know it will fit my work boots. My new motorcycle boots are not too tall like most so I dont think others will fit but mine do!

Attachments

·
Registered
368 Posts
Maybe worth noting is that this product is made in Vietnam, not China. The tail bag has a lifetime warranty in the USA (30 years in the EU)..
I was afraid of mine possibly being a knock off, but I don't know if its the same like Thermos has done and outsourced, but mine has a tag inside that says Made In China and even a sticker on the Ogio Specs Tag that says Made In China. :confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have this bag for 2 years and counting. Still use it daily on my little commuter. Most I've got in this sucker was 7 blue jeans. This bag holds a bunch of stuff

61 - 68 of 68 Posts