Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a good Honda service center? I heard a lot of poor customer reviews on my center in Barrie. Looking for a good trust worthy Honda powerhouse anywhere in Ontario.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Forget about the powerhouse, they are just interested in selling bikes, find a small local honda dealer to service your bike.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Or just find a local bike tuning shop that is reputable and they should be able to get the job done or even custom bike shops as well!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dropped off my bike for it's 1000KM service and I'm now without my baby until next week possibly. I thought it was just a 24hour deal but they are so backed up it may take 3 days.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mississauga Powerhouse. Did a lot of calling around and web search for a good place.
Orillia told me i don't need to change the oil or do anything for at least 5000KM, Barrie just didn't talk to me at all, another place I talked to didn't know anything about valve check & adjustment. Mississauga Honda was actually knowledgeable over the phone. The cost is going to be around $300

·
Registered
100 Posts
Mississauga Powerhouse. Did a lot of calling around and web search for a good place.
Orillia told me i don't need to change the oil or do anything for at least 5000KM, Barrie just didn't talk to me at all, another place I talked to didn't know anything about valve check & adjustment. Mississauga Honda was actually knowledgeable over the phone. The cost is going to be around $300

Hi Topherguns - i bought my bike from R n R cycle and atv in Sutton, ON. initial service at 1000k was about $100. Oil, filter, inspection. they said to leave the valves etc alone based on how well it is built. next recommended service is 5000. i now have just over 2000k having had the bike for almost 2 months. You might consider calling them. they are a small dealer but i have been very pleased with them.

cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts