Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally about hour ago I ordered CBR250R ABS :)
Next week it should be already in my garage :)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Congratulations! Best of luck with it...

(Y'all can get an ABS model in Lithuania in a week, but try getting one in the southeast US... :confused:)

·
Registered
350 Posts
@BKP > There's a tri-color ABS available at the dealer close to me.
I appreciate the heads up... already have my black standard though, in fact finished up the break-in this past weekend.

I've had a few occasions to "test" the non-ABS brakes already (I'm a hardcore defensive driver/rider which has served me well for the past few decades), and contrary to some of the reports I've heard, the little guy handles quick stops very well, with minimal slip. I'm sure in less than ideal conditions; rain, slick roads, gravel, etc. the ABS is more prone to kick in. However, we'll just have to allow additional margin for those situations, for those of us without it.

The rubber's not too bad either. I'm surprised at the IRC's performance, although when it comes time to change, I'll probably opt for the Pirelli Sport Demons, or Bridgestone Battlax 003's.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
#250 Tom: Actually waiting one week it's fine for me ;) As it will be my 6th bike during last 8 years (and I'm still have scooter Aprilia sr50r with 70cc cylinder) and actually here in Lithuania we still have some snow on the roads and that definitely sucks :D

·
Registered
724 Posts
Hey Okx do you ever go to Belarus? They are the North Korea of Europe. Read they cannot access any website than does not come from Belarus. It would love to go to Minsk and walk around with a poster of the dictator with a clown face LOL. I think that would land me in their jail for decades.

All joking aside I think the former Soviet States are great places. Went to St. Petersburg Russia last year. Holy sticker shock what a expensive city. One Chinese dish and bowl of rice was 20 bucks. The Russian food aint my thing. I think a lot of Russians go overseas to buy things. Thats me in the city center.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
acura9927: no, even from Lithuania go to Belarus it's not the best idea ;) If we traveling some where, it's better to increase travel route and skip Belarus :)
Actually in Lithuania it's already 21 year when we was separated from ex Soviet union :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts