Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone from the Philadelphia Tri-State area!

My friend and I took a ride today. I actually started in Southern NJ, ended up in Ambler, and we rode all the way up 611, west on 78 to Allentown, and south on the Northeast Extension back to Ambler. Then I came back to Southern NJ.

Then I had a thought(I have lots of random thoughts)....
Why not try to setup some sort of CBR250 group in our area? I have seen some PA guys here and I think it'd be awesome to have some sort of local support group for our bikes.

So anyone in the Tri-State area chime in. I actually live in the city, but I ride in Bucks a lot with other riders I know, so going on some longer out of the way rides is more than ok with me in the summer.

I think it'd be a great resource for everyone(especially newer riders) if we met up sometime, and did a group ride, maybe share some knowledge as well.

Thanks everyone! Hope to maybe meet some of you one day.:)

·
Registered
534 Posts
I'm about 2 1/2 hours north of you. Unfortunately I work every weekend so I doubt I'll ever get a chance to ride with ya'll. There's some real nice twisty and scenic backwoods up here to ride though.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I actually just had the weekend of May 19th and 20th come open for me so if ya'll were planning anything around that weekend I could meet up also.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I need to subscribe to this thread! Lol.

Old, young, fast, or slow, or any combination of thereof is fine.:)

I am free weekends mostly, but I can always get away from college on weekdays.

If anyone wants to suggest meet up locations/ideas go right ahead.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts