Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would start a thread for pix of bikes AND their riders. You don't have to show your face if ya don't wanna. This is the best pic I have of "the two of us"...lol.

·
Registered
111 Posts
That's a really nice shot. I'm surprised how many people here are (or have friends who are) pretty darn good photographers.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone. I have been a photographer for 10+ years and more recently a wedding photographer for the past 3 or so.

·
Registered
152 Posts
i am new to this bike and being reading this forum long time so i will post mine too

the picture was taken at Honda dealer when i picked the bike.
and i wearing the IDF uniform i am soldier :)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Like the colors. You would think the red, white, and blue model would be available in the states...lol.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Amazing pic Mongoose. What kind of camera?
I'm so old school I still use 35mm. Just can't get the hang of not being able to pick aperture and shutter speed myself and don't want to spring for a digital camera that has that feature. I also need spot metering without having to fuss - especially if I'm trying to get a snake or butterfly or bird perched a few feet away and can't afford to muck about while the critter takes off.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Amazing pic Mongoose. What kind of camera?
I'm so old school I still use 35mm. Just can't get the hang of not being able to pick aperture and shutter speed myself and don't want to spring for a digital camera that has that feature. I also need spot metering without having to fuss - especially if I'm trying to get a snake or butterfly or bird perched a few feet away and can't afford to muck about while the critter takes off.
Well to be specific: Canon t1i with a 50mm canon lens. AV:f1.8 - TV:1:4000/sec. ISO of 100. I metered the background, then composed the focus off center left onto the bike... set the timer and ran over and held still. Took about 4 shots to get the exposure perfect. Also helps to shoot RAW files so you can correct the exposure, contrast, ect.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Well to be specific: Canon t1i with a 50mm canon lens. AV:f1.8 - TV:1:4000/sec. ISO of 100. I metered the background, then composed the focus off center left onto the bike... set the timer and ran over and held still. Took about 4 shots to get the exposure perfect. Also helps to shoot RAW files so you can correct the exposure, contrast, ect.
Thanks! I especially like your composition. Someone doing a quickie would have put the bike in the center and given it more depth of field which wouldn't have been nearly as effective.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts

Not much of a shot but...
Paying my respect to the ANZACS
R.I.P.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Who wld of thought you guys wld look so svelt and mysterious. Excellent shots along with meaning! Good on ya and thx!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cool pic Aufitt! Shoei helmet?

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Cool pic Aufitt! Shoei helmet?
No that one is an old AGV Rossi, My head dont fit Shoei., and that jacket is also past its use by date, so ive just ordered a brand new AGV and a New M2R Livewire Jacket.
Gaerne boots still fit well and my leather pants are sent away getting knee protection replaced and Knee sliders put on... they will zip to the new Jacket.
Spending far to much money lately, but Spring is here and Trackdays coming up.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Gear is important tho...lol. I got a scorpion exo helmet, scorpion tornado jacket, and bilt gloves with CF knuckels.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts