Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 536 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Nice pic... I don't have anything that comes close to that but here's my baby. I really need to take some better pictures of her.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
w0rM,
A picture of the Swamp Thing riding your bike would be pretty cool. Or, like under a big tree with swamp moss on it.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
999 Posts
Two more days until I pick mine up.
I'll ride around Inverness (California) this weekend & contribute some coastal 250R pics if it's not too foggy.

If it's too foggy, I'll still go riding, I just won't take any pics :D

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Great pic! Looks like a great ride in the curves. I noticed the amber LCD lights up front on your bike , nice, Can u share info on these? Also, is that a tank bag? Thanks
the lights on the fenders are Photon Blasters from Skenedesign..$110...
my tank bag is the smaller bag of 2 bags that zip together..its called the "FieldSheer Eiffel II Magnetic Tank Bag 3-way System" $89

Skene Design Motorcycle Visibility Lights

FieldSheer Eiffel II Magnetic Tank Bag 3-way System - $89.99 closeout special! In stock NOW! :: MSRP: $149.99

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
nice. I cant wait to get my gear in the mail. Im getting a red and white helmet with a red and black jacket.

Are those riding pants? Whats the name of em? Lookin good on the bike! (no homo)
I think they are just called ARMOURED CORDURA TROUSERS...got them off ebay..shipped from U.S. , they were under $80...i seem to only wear them now if i know i am going to be riding twisties....just commuting around town and work and back its just helmet and riding jacket..ill put up a link but since its ebayt, dont know how long the link will be good

MENS TEXTILE MOTORCYCLE MOTORBIKE PANTS ARMORED SIZE 38 - eBay (item 220777789161 end time May-31-11 13:00:47 PDT)

1 - 20 of 536 Posts