Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

201 - 220 of 536 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Few simple mods. Changed headlight to a brighter bulb, with led running lights. LED license plate light. Painted under fairing white. TBR black series carbon fiber. Planning on a rear seat cowl for when the gf isn't riding with me. Got a few things in mind, but this is how she sits for now

Sent from my VM670 using Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
ImageUploadedByMO Free1358867635.296631.jpg
Here's mine! It's still all stock but I have a tinted windscreen to put on, a two brothers exhaust is in the mail as well as the r and g fender eliminator. As soon as it's warm enough here ill get all the mods done and take some more pics. :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
54 Posts
My Captain America bike with extra LEDs for added visibility/awesomeness. =)
I like that. Id like to do something similar. Id like to add some red led strips above my rear wheel to turn on with my break light. Our break light is pretty tiny

·
Registered
64 Posts
I like that. Id like to do something similar. Id like to add some red led strips above my rear wheel to turn on with my break light. Our break light is pretty tiny

Thanks, glad you like it! I actually added 6 LEDs: two on the side vents to light up the side profile at night, two forward-facing pulsing white LEDs on my frame sliders to increase my visibility to oncoming traffic, and two red LEDs by the passenger grips that work with the brake lights. I wrote a post about what I did in the appearance/modifications section:

http://www.cbr250.net/forum/cbr250-appearance-modifications/8514-added-bikevis-leds-some-installation-details-included.html

I'm sure you can do something similar for cheaper, but I've been happy with this. There are a lot of other posts about lighting up our 250s, too. You should post something if you decide to go for it, good luck!

201 - 220 of 536 Posts