Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 536 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Great pictures everyone! Please use the 'insert image' button, so we don't have to click on attachments.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Qlred, that pictures looks straight out of a magazine! (The dragon one)
Great shot!
That is spdklls
That is a great picture, I was just trying to post them so you could see them without a link, but I don't think you can if the link is from this site. I put the pictures up at flickr, then copy the image location and paste that into the Insert Image field when it prompts 'please enter the URL of your image.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Thanks wOrM...i liked the steer-ing photo in that other thread...didnt want to comment it cuz it would probably make mikey go on another psychobabble rant about something that makes absolutely no sense what so ever
Man or cute little mouse, spdklls?

If you have something to say about someone, why not be man enough to say it direct? But what the heck, it's only an internet forum.

Psychobabble.... Now there's a nice polysyllabic word. Well done on finding that one.

And all I ever did was offer you absolution for the sin of almost not putting that magnificent set of gear, something you seem to have taken umbrage over.

Anyway, nice photo of you on your bike, in all your gear, further up the thread. It is all very nicely coordinated, and redder than my neck. A pity you are on the wrong side of the road, though I have heard that it is the right side in your part of the world. It could all get a bit confusing for a loony lefty.

Yes, I know there is the odd pun in this post. They have long been part of the Queen's English. Shakespeare's plays are full of them, but I gather puns did not fare well in crossing the Atlantic.

21 - 40 of 536 Posts