Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

481 - 500 of 536 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Saturday afternoon after work I had a couple of hours to spare so with the sun out, the coast beckoned. The wind was keen and the temperature about 10 degrees so it wasn't basking weather but still one of my favourite local views on a sunny day.

IMG_0284 by Keith Whitten, on Flickr

And below the car park you can see the erosion. That car park and the cafes and shops next to it will most likely be gone in my lifetime. In front of my bike you can see the barriers that were put in last year to stop people taking their cars any closer to the cliff edge.

IMG_0285 by Keith Whitten, on Flickr
IMG_0286 by Keith Whitten, on Flickr

·
Registered
6 Posts
My Bike at the moment ( broke 3 fingers in a crash so now i have time to upgrade it)

will paint the rims green and add this updates:
- Clucth / Brake
- Blinkers

will post decent quality pictures after the mods are installed

Bonus picture of one of the last rides before the accident:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Adding those flush signal lights are not going to add to the safety factor.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
rsplatpc: Love the color-matched seat cowl. Dramatically improves the overall look of the bike in ways a plain black one could never do.
Not so sure about the black fairings. The red seat cowl gives the lines of the rear of the bike a nice flow. The black of the fairings is a bit abrupt and interrupts that flow. If you continued the red to the fairings I think it would make the bike look a LOT bigger than it is. And if you painted that black plastic piece below the seat and tank red also, it would probably make the whole bike look almost like a mini-Hayabusa. Just my (totally unsolicited) opinion, of course. : )

·
Super Moderator
2,022 Posts
This has been dead lately. A non-recent picture of the baby getting new shoes. My wife's Rebel is in the background and she sold that 3 years ago.

·
Registered
271 Posts
This is mine 2012 Black CBR 250R, just 400km!

How is that possible only about 100km a year. That crazy I hope the oil has been changed yearly.

Bike looks amazing bro.

Safe riding.

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Good looking bike but you definitely need some more gear for yourself.:wink2:

Mufasa said:
How is that possible only about 100km a year. That crazy I hope the oil has been changed yearly.
The first owner most likely bought it, rode it for 400km, decided he didn't like riding or was unable to for the next couple of years and put it into storage to never move it again before selling.

·
Registered
38 Posts

Bike looks amazing bro.

Safe riding.

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk
This model is 2012, but I bought it in May 2016 zero km, and I got my license only in July, so, this bike has just 3 months of use. This bike was stored at the Honda dealer. Honda imported to Brazil only models 2011 and 2012, and after the released of Ninja 300 in late 2012, CBRs sales dropped. I paid U$3.181,00 dollars in this bike, in 2011 this bike cost U$4.693,00 dollars. I think it was a bargain!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Updated pics of my 2012 tri color. Things that are not stock:
- Black exhaust shield
- Short adjustable levers with red accent
- RAM mount to hold my phone that I use as GPS
- Cigarette lighter plug to power said phone
- Voltmeter to monitor battery usage and charge
- Tail bag that became a tank bag when the little one started riding with me
- License plate holder
- Stickers :)