Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
That dude is certified crazy. I wouldn't attempt 1/2 the things he did.

The "road" at 1:12 is just scary, one slip up and your going over! I actually felt a bit unsafe sitting here watching that video on full screen on my TV lol

I wonder what sort of bike he has.

·
Registered
118 Posts
agreed this guys is nuts.

But major respect for him being able to endure all that, and ride for so long.

This is guy is just crazily insane.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thats an Amazing video. I think he is riding a BMW or Ducati.
What brings you to that conclusion? You seem to know more about bikes than me. Was it the gauges and the surrounding area that gave it away or what? I tried to figure out what bike it was, but I gave up lol.

sorry for my wishful thinking here, but if it's a CBR250R, this video would make for a superb CBR250R commercial.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yes, I just felt it by the gauges and surrounding areas of it. :)
Seen a lot of pics and videos of different bikes. So got an idea.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yes, I just felt it by the gauges and surrounding areas of it. :)
Seen a lot of pics and videos of different bikes. So got an idea.

Dude as balls of steel. and a good taste in bikes, ducatti's i used to love them my neighbor used to drive his, and i always used to watch when i was a kid.

but i think he got rid of it, but i would never dare to drive on a road that narrow..

·
Registered
272 Posts
Its not as crazy as you might think. The video is on fast forward many times the original speed.

I took video with a camera tripod mounted on the passenger seat of my turbocharged Miata on a 300 mile run on twisty roads. We were driving pretty fast but later the video was boringly slow.

I rerecorded it from my super VHS on FF w/ no noise lines. It looks scary fast just like this video

·
Registered
147 Posts
I've seen guys ride that "death road" on a couple of shows on tv in cars and big ass trucks. Riding that on a motorcycle would be 100x easier.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts