Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

I first read about the new CBR250R while on vacation with my son. I have been riding on and off for 30 years. I have owned a cb650, vf750f interceptor, zx1100, zrx1100. We own 3 Honda cars, and a beat up old 91 Jeep.

Will you please clean up this site?

I am buying my son a cbr250 as a surprise gift. I was hoping this site would be a good place for riders to share information. I have been reading the posts here for about a month. Initially I was very impressed. Lately it has gone way down hill.

The internet is remarkable. We would have died to have access to all this info 30 years ago when I bought my first 650.

I can not imagine the advertisers are to keen about some of the language and pictures.

"It costs nothing to be polite" Winston Churchill

sean curry

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome Sean, coming from another Sean all I can say is I honestly believe the issue with the forum lately has been a bunch of people joining that are just here to make trouble, and talk down about the cbr 250r, more than likely ninja owners. But I have no issue with your request and as another first time rider, I hope to see your son on here soon. :) What a great gift for a kid. You should enroll him in a MSF course, and dont forget the gear with that gift!

Be Safe

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hi Sean - welcome to the forum. I just came back from a morning ride on the CBR250R. It is beautiful and sunny. What a thoroughly enjoyable bike. What a thoroughly enjoyable ride. Hope your son is benevolent enough to lend you the bike when he gets it. :D I can't imagine liking a bike more right now than I'm liking my CBR250R. It just does everything well.

Mike

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome sean c! I hope that you (and your son, eventually) are able to stick around.

I don't know who the site owner is, but hopefully he or she will sticky some rules and designate a moderator or two to keep an eye on things. Unfortunately, people's internet filters are not nearly as ingrained as those that regulate their in-person actions. The anonymity of the 'net doesn't help matters either.

Let's hope for the best. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.