Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally got on my computer to import the pics from my phone of the mods I've had done on my bike:

-lowered with Soupy's link
-adjustable stand (that's ugly)
-T-Rex sliders and spool adapters
-Puig windscreen
-Hotbodies fender eliminator
-Orbital tankpad

I ended up ordering foam grips this week too. lol. But that's not important.

Attachments

·
Banned
834 Posts
looks good but not a fan of the pugly windscreen. I dig the silver wheels on the black bike better than on the red, it adds contrast to the black. For those that murder their bike out might get murdered at night. White LEDS will help with night time visibility.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Looks good. How much did you drop it? Did you do the front too? How does it ride now? The wifey wants to learn to ride. She wants to keep mine if/when I get a bigger bike but she wants to be able to flat foot it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks good. How much did you drop it? Did you do the front too? How does it ride now? The wifey wants to learn to ride. She wants to keep mine if/when I get a bigger bike but she wants to be able to flat foot it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Motorcycle.com Free App
We couldn't find a tape measure at the time. But I estimated it was dropped about an inch in the back and .5 inch in the front. The balls of my feet were flat at stock but I had issues backing it out of my sloped driveway. So I figured I'd just lower it til I got more experience etc. But I did get used to it at stock and kind of miss it but I like feeling stable as well. I did drag my foot the first time I rode it lowered though. lol. I'm 5' 4'' and now I can flat foot it. Actually didn't HAVE to drop the front bc it looked level but for my sake, we went ahead and did it a lil bit. I was really worried about the geometry of the bike. It rides the exact same to be honest. It was barely lowered. The good thing about Soupy's link is that it is SOLID. It looks sturdier than stock. And it is completely adjustable. Not in 1 inch or .5 inch increments. You literally lower it to whatever you want. And when I want, I can also raise it back to stock. If I ever wanted to do some track days or something. I like not having to commit. :)

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Looking good. Like your sliders and windscreen.:D

·
Registered
534 Posts
Looks good! You're right though about the adjustable stand, it's fugly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts