Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My dealer called today ( he promised me last week, the bike today)

He called me because its postponed for a couple of days.
But is IS the country, he have the papers on it

He told me its in the container on the harbor, so ad a couple of days before i have it.
But he promised i will have it this week

Its been sunny weather for over a month here (over 20 celcius), and from wednesday it will be rain and colder

I am bit more calm now that i know it comes only down to couple of days

A bit of pity i shall drive on it in the rain :)

So i will drive to the beach in my car (booooring!:) ) and enjoy the last days in sunny weather, luckely the sommer havent even started here yet.

·
Registered
36 Posts
First off it sucks they told you one specific date, today...
and you still have no bike in you possession. Did he even explain why the delay?
Weather is so nice right now, it's prime weather for riding.

What color CBR250 did you get?

ABS or non-ABS?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First off it sucks they told you one specific date, today...
and you still have no bike in you possession. Did he even explain why the delay?
Weather is so nice right now, it's prime weather for riding.

What color CBR250 did you get?

ABS or non-ABS?
Yes it sucks :).., especially when i could have been driving on it for over 3 weeks ago, cause allmost every oter dealer in this country have it (as a unused demo), i just put the money on the table the wrong place, but thats too late now :)

The delay is that the dudes on the harbor are slow unpacking the containers where the bikes are.
Black and silver, only abs are sold here.

I absolutely do not blame the dealer, so no reason to yell at him, hes just a small (authorized honda) dealer that dont have the money to buy it without a custumer.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
By the way - i saw a bike with the same ugly exhaust today:eek: :), and it was NOT the 250, but a larger one, i think it was a Honda..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts