Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey idk if anything was posted yet but just wanted to keep you guys in the loop.. got off the phone with one of my guys at the dealer ship part section. he said dynotech is 3 months our from producing power commanders if anyone was interested.. mspr should b around 345-375 USA $.. ill keep you all posted on the details wen i get more info.

·
Registered
455 Posts
dynojet?
I think well probably see them mid November.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Got a quote here in Australia to get the Juice Box pro (listed on the 2Bros web site now) and they wanted $450Aus.
Don't see how you guys at Biohazard can do it for $259US, when it's listed on the 2Bros web site at $340US, but If you can, I'll take one for sure.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Got a quote here in Australia to get the Juice Box pro (listed on the 2Bros web site now) and they wanted $450Aus.
Don't see how you guys at Biohazard can do it for $259US, when it's listed on the 2Bros web site at $340US, but If you can, I'll take one for sure.

Easy mate, BioHazard get wholesale prices and dont add massive margins.

I know, I have used him for my M4 SS and my arrow front pipe.

Now With the Arrow pipe, The distributor is a close 15 minutes to my house, I emailed them and asked for the price, But they wont just sell the front pipe alone, But list the separate pipe price $250AUD

I bought two M4 SS exhausts, And a single arrow front pipe with express postaged shared between me and my mate from BioHazard.

He charged me $130USD for the Arrow pipe, Yup even a few $ cheaper than his website!

His service is one of the best I have ever dealt with, And I but a heap online. Paid via paypal after he invoiced me, and got the pipes in about 6 days!

Aussie retailers are complaining we buy stuff from over seas, but hey when I can get it at over $100 off there price, I will We saved a boot load of cash, and that was including paying $130usd for the express postage (there was 2 of us so we shared postage)

·
Registered
34 Posts
What the heck is a power commander?

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
What the heck is a power commander?
The Power Commander is a fuel injection and ignition timing (on some models) adjustment unit that simply plugs inline with the bike's stock ECU (electronic control unit). The PC uses original equipment style connectors so that no splicing or cutting of the harness is required. Most installations take less than 15 minutes, some as little as 5 minutes. Changes are made to the bikes fuel and ignition curves via the PC's onboard microprocessor. Using this technology Dynojet is able to offer a large area of adjustment without making any permanent changes to the bikes' ECU. Removing the PC returns the bike to its previous stock condition. The Power Commander also comes complete with software and cable link that allows you to change between different maps or make adjustments to a map file.

Power Commanders for some models can also control the Ignition Curve. You can adjust the ignition curve for increased part throttle response, increased peak power, or to eliminate detonation. On most models the ignition curve is close to optimum for pump fuel. In some cases it is possible to increase part throttle torque by adjusting the timing. With high octane racing fuel further gains can be realized at wide open throttle. If heavily loaded or during hot weather the PC can be adjusted to eliminate the pinging that is so common during these conditions.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sweet!

·
Registered
282 Posts
I am trying to decide whether to wait for PCV or go with the Bazzaz, the Yoshi PiM2 has no on the fly map switching(so that counts it out) and the 2Bros has no room for data logger/O2 sensor plug in(so that counts it out).
Saw member video of tuning the Bazzaz with only slip-on and was impressed, so I'm wondering, why wait for PCV.
I know these things can be rather subjective but all opinions welcome.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I'm partial to a PC. My bike is at a Pc tuning facality for R&D. Once they are done with it they will have pre set maps for it. They are doing r&D on a full exhaust system not sure who's making it. And they are doing some head work. they will have all sorts of maps that when you buy it they can pre program it to what you have done to the bike. The company that has my bike is called fuel moto USA Fuel Moto USA . They are verry good at what they do. they do lots of harley stuff and lots of sport bike stuff too. Check em out.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
How is that different from the Bazzaz Z-AFM custom fuel mapping?
Or the Bazzaz Z-EFI unit? If some one has a good explaination to describe the differences I would appreciate it. Thanks :D:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts