Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Honda single's vibrations are just not good enough when pinned at full rattle, dragging off every Toyota pick-up that comes my way. Does anyone know of a shifter that will make them, and me, more powerful?

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
:eek::);):p!

Hehe Michael its good to see there is some humour here after all.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Dammit, I was going to create this thread and a soon as I tried I saw Micheal beat me to it!!

Well anyway, I did have one serious question. Would it be possible to put a sproket on the front wheel too and mod a chain to the engine. I really like how this bike handles on the road but it is a piece of crap when I am trying to keep up with my friends through the rough stuff. Why didn't honda make this a dual purpose bike? Anyway, good question by the OP, hope that Troll Aufitt stays away from this thread. Who does he think he is? Maybe you could get a quick shifter off of a wrecked BMW s1000rr and some muscle milk for yourself. I've been hitting the gym myself so that I can twist the throttle faster when I'm racing my friends with bigger bikes. I think that should even things out quite a bit!

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
**** 2wd.. why didnt I think of that!?

And I thought I was creative putting an ashtray on mine.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hi Fellow Enthusiasts,

I really love my new 250. I want to upgrade to Z rated tires because Jed down at the local bike night told me that all the high performance bikes have them. It makes them go faster.
Got any recommendations ?
I'd really like some with 'skull and crossbones' tread in them. That'd be badazz ! The chickies will really dig that !

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
We're gonna need traction control at this rate for sure.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
With all these new cool mods...dont forget the drag shoot and roll bars boys. Safety first:D

·
Registered
256 Posts
Aufitt...stop trolling my threads dude! Why would you need traction control if you have 2wd. Have you ever even ridden a motorcycle, I doubt it man. And the ashtray comment is just meant to stir up a fight. I have had more women on the back of my CBR250 than cigarettes you have smoked. So stop calling me names. I have no respect for peoples who just tries to call other peoples names you big meat-head. And if your bike only go 9.9 sec for a 1/4 mile you defnitly need some muscle milk to make you twist the throttle more quicker and stronger. Your an weakling. Nothing personell I just am a guy who tells all truth and keep it really real.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Hi Fellow Enthusiasts,

I really love my new 250. I want to upgrade to Z rated tires because Jed down at the local bike night told me that all the high performance bikes have them. It makes them go faster.
Got any recommendations ?
I'd really like some with 'skull and crossbones' tread in them. That'd be badazz ! The chickies will really dig that !
you will HAVE to have this then to make that tread really pop...just make sure to to paint in between the tread and not on top of it...unless you dont plan on going around any curves, then on top is ok.:p

RED 4 Tread Marker Tire Paint Pen Sidewall Motorcycle Wheel R1 R6 GSXR CBR SV | eBay

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Dammit, I was going to create this thread and a soon as I tried I saw Micheal beat me to it!!

Well anyway, I did have one serious question. Would it be possible to put a sproket on the front wheel too and mod a chain to the engine. I really like how this bike handles on the road but it is a piece of crap when I am trying to keep up with my friends through the rough stuff. Why didn't honda make this a dual purpose bike? Anyway, good question by the OP, hope that Troll Aufitt stays away from this thread. Who does he think he is? Maybe you could get a quick shifter off of a wrecked BMW s1000rr and some muscle milk for yourself. I've been hitting the gym myself so that I can twist the throttle faster when I'm racing my friends with bigger bikes. I think that should even things out quite a bit!
Yes!
Ya'll think I'm nutty? I'm cereal.

Here:
http://www.cbr250.net/forum/other-honda-motorcycles/74-kickboxer-diesel-all-wheel-drive-concept.html

And here:
Christini AWD 300

Some wacky stuff coming on this thread that makes a mockery of my theory that a sense of humour by-pass is a prerequisite to join this forum.

Edit: How about a one wheelie motorcycle?

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Hey......wait a minute...he's not wearing a 3 point restraint or a DOT helmet!!:eek:

·
Registered
64 Posts
That reminds me, if you really want speed, you should add some rockets. A couple of JATO rockets will do. Or maybe a couple hundred bottle rockets. Don't forget to extend the wheelbase, though.

Wait... I was trying to find a picture of said rocket-powered motorcycle, and I found a better idea: Rocket Launchers on the motorcycle :eek::

How awesome is that!?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Interesting thread here!

One of the things that initially attracted me to the new Aprilia 125cc was its quickshifter enabling upshifting without using the clutch lever.

·
Registered
72 Posts
So wait, just because my machine sees the track and I DO clutchless shift up and down the box I'm a nutter for wanting an adjustable ignition time out when I shift?

I might just have to rig a quick shifter now just to drive y'all bonkers!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts