Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Start up the motor & give it a few rev's on the throttle. As it heats up the pulse from the motor should spit it out. If not, then a pair off oven gloves or similar just stick your finger in there and pull.

·
Registered
501 Posts
On my brand new Leo I just got, while the muffler is off. I used a old broom stick & hit it out from the inlet side. Put the flat edge against of the edge of baffle. Mine had to of been literally pressed in.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Put it back in, your neighbourhood will appreciate it.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Mine was really loud until I found the DB killer wedged in a flap in the box the muffler came in. I Almost through it out. Its great now, not to loud with smoother revs and better accleration. Its like I bought a new bike

·
Registered
501 Posts
After i took my bike on the freeway found the Db slowed to bike down on the freeway.. Was great around town. Take off is alot faster now that i removed the db killer. The take off torque has increased dramaticly.I stilll have the smaller insert in. Need to check freeway handling now.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Did my freeway test. Runs great on freeway , I had to keep slowing down because the cars were to slow getting on the freeway & there was no traffic. Was able to pass cars already going 75 & still had rpms to use. DB killer disc only good for local riding. I'm happy with the Leo.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Me too, even running it straight through with no silencer disc or reducer tips I haven't gotten any complaints from the neighbors yet. Do you have a full system or a slip on?

·
Registered
501 Posts
I bought the slip on. Now i just got to see what its going to do to my gas mileage. I noticed today that it runs better at low speeds in a higher gears so that helps around town. The Leo unleased the power that stock muffler was holding back.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
IMHO any exhaust that makes a low throaty growl is AWESOME!

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
My Leo sounds smoother after valve adjustment
I love the look of the Yosh carbon exhaust, which I have but, I would prob choose the Leo's. I know a guy who has dual exhaust n his Varadaro and it sounds awesome. Low throaty and sexy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.