Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to plug the projector hid in cbr 250, I am trying to find a suitable color for black cbr 250
ballast 55watt
bulb 55watt
projector HTR CM
Shrouds double AE plus demon eyes

agel eyes red and yellow

agel eyes red and white

angel eyes with demon eyes green

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would love to know where you got it from, or did you just take it apart and do it yourself? If you did, some info would be nice. I have a few projectors and angels rings from beamers and would like to attempt this but the cbr is my only transportation at the moment.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I'm not sure why you guys like this.... I love the idea of a projector but I hate the angel eye and the accent lighting around it.

When I do the retrofit I'm using a Morimoto Mini D2S projector, Moromoto 3Five ballast, and Phillips HID bulb. At the very most I might consider doing a red demon eye but what's the point, I'd only be able to see it when it's off. This will cost about $175 but it's one of the easiest retrofits.

http://www.theretrofitsource.com/product_info.php?products_id=927{10}325{2}4{5}172{1}95{3}10{4}314

Are the eBay ones Bi Xenon? Or do they lose the high beam.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Does hi and lo beam work on these things?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I liked the second one... does this need any changes in the original equipment ? or is it just pug and play kinda stuff ?????

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
I'm not sure about the 3" fitting but the 2.5" projector is amazing compared to the stock lighting.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts