Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Bought my CBR a little over a month ago and it ROCKS! :D I've done some cosmetic modifications to it, had the muffler cover, mirrors, handlebar weights, and a few other pieces sprayed with Rhino Liner and it looks pretty sweet. Also installed some neons that I bought from Joe Florida. Looks great! Feel free to check out the pics I posted of it. Has anyone else done any mods to the bike? Another question: Has anyone come across a lowering link for it yet? I've been doing the lean thing, but can't wait to have it lowered. Yep - I'm a shorty. :cool:

Shiny side up!

·
Registered
928 Posts
Sweet ride. I have the black one also. Only thing ive done is removed the Honda sticker above the head light, makes it look much better, and added Interceptor stickers. Im waiting for a smoked bubble windscreen to come out.
Bet you have some good ridin weather down in Florida.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd love to remove the sticker. You didn't have any problems with goo staying on there then? Sticker came off clean? That sounds sweet about the windscreen. I'd like to do something with mine too, but haven't decided.

Weather is great for riding down here. Well, if you don't mind sweating and being miserable in your gear. ;P At least the beaches are beautiful.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Up here its been either 80 or 50 and raining. The stickers did leave some goo. I used citrus goo off. took the gas tank warning sticker goo off easily. When I used it on the sticker above the headlight it left a tiny bit of fading in the plastic, barely noticeable but still way better then the sticker.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL! That's fantastic about the weather. I'm sure some days you get pretty fed up. I know I would. :) Sounds pretty sweet about the stickers. I love Goo Gone. That stuff works on dang near everything. I'm giong to have to agree that a little paint fade is waaaay better than those stickers. (Stock is so 80's. HA HA HA!)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Once you get on my profile, click on statistics and then scroll down to click on the photo album. Let me know if that works.

·
Registered
928 Posts
My plan is to hopefully soon be living in Florida. Done the Orlando tourist thing, want to actually be West of there in your area. I need some ocean.
Sucks only being able to ride a few months out of the year here. All last summer every morning was in the 40's, to cold for my wimpy bones to ride to work.

·
Registered
636 Posts
yeah it worked.. bike looks nice..looks like you've been putting some work in..you guys havin dry weather down that way? its like trapper says, up here in the midwest it hasnt been great..congrats on the new ride..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow. That kind of riding has GOT to be hard. We've got plenty of room down here for ya! The more the merrier so come on down! =D The beach is calling your name. LOL! I hear ya on the ocean deal though. I couldn't give that up if I needed to. There are too many fish to be caught.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, May! And thanks Trapper for digging the bike, too. We are as dry as a whistle down here. Expecting some showers over the weekend coming up, but my vote is wait five minutes and they'll be gone. =)

·
Registered
636 Posts
Trapper, i still have 3 surfboars in my basement from when i lived in san diego..let me know when you go me and my girlfriend will fall in behind you and live the rest our days by the beach in the florida sun....i'll bring a basket for that pistol brandishing monkey..

·
Registered
636 Posts
jealous of the beach thing..hows the water? any good swells come in lately? I know its off topic but any mention of the ocean activates the surf monster in me..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts