Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought Yoshimura Full Exhaust System for Honda CBR250R. My question is, what needs to be done after installation? Is it necessary to reset the ECU and whether the system should use after-market ECU piggypack? Thank you.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Piggyback fuel controller give you little more power, but not a requirement. Personal choice.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hans, I don't think we have enough real factual information to know "what's next" after installing an aftermarket exhaust. Remember too that an aftermarket with the insert in is likely a very different animal than one without an insert.

Although many have posted their opinions only woolf, from what I can see, has posted any objective information.

I'd suggest doing nothing till we get some real facts (that's what I have done with my LeoVince full exhaust, and it runs just fine. And, I know that I can not possibly tell whether or not it makes my bike any faster than it was withthe stock exhaust.)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you all for the information ... This new exhaust while I plug in the official workshop and only reset by disconnecting the battery before installation. And the results are in accordance with the standard euro2dan3. And still wait further information.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts