Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for simple levers for my CBR 250r 2011, but the prices are really high for me, recently I've found couple of items in ebay that have a fair price. but I'm not sure if they'll fit my bike, it seems that sellers don't really know the answer of that question, so may be I'll find help here.
Here are the links:
Racing CNC Brake Clutch levers HONDA CBR250RR 2009-2011 09 10 11 Gold | eBay
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm looking for simple levers for my CBR 250r 2011, but the prices are really high for me, recently I've found couple of items in ebay that have a fair price. but I'm not sure if they'll fit my bike, it seems that sellers don't really know the answer of that question, so may be I'll find help here.
Here are the links:
Racing CNC Brake Clutch levers HONDA CBR250RR 2009-2011 09 10 11 Gold | eBay
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
Thanks in advance!
I too would love to know the answer to this.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
actually...i tried to help when i took time out of my day to post the link to the $80 levers i bought....your the first person I know of to order these levers for the cbr...so i guess that would be why you didnt think you got any REAL help from anyone in here?...not sure id want $35 levers on my bike..but thats me...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts