Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the racing tank end from japan webike.net. Install was a breeze. I think it goes well with the tyga seat kit. What do you think? Sorry for the crappy mobile pic and please look beyond the unpainted seat cowl and ugly exhaust clamp. Rest assured I will deal with these very soon. LoL!

Here's the link to the product: Magical Racing : Tank end [W-411-3424]

BEFORE:

AFTER:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Ok, so I'm new and not really even sure what I'm looking at... but, ****, I LIKE IT!

I haven't been into the fender eliminator kits because I didn't dislike the fender design--but this looks AWESOME! And, I'm not a seat cowl person, but there's something very smooth in the styling/lines with this one... WOW! You hit a grand slam!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Looks really nice and really gives it a race bike look for sure. I'm new to bikes, let alone racing them so what does the tank end do? I'm guessing it has to do with being able to grip the tank better with your knees for control?? Looks like it might make tucking harder though(well if you have a big belly like me! LOL).

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, so I'm new and not really even sure what I'm looking at... but, ****, I LIKE IT!

I haven't been into the fender eliminator kits because I didn't dislike the fender design--but this looks AWESOME! And, I'm not a seat cowl person, but there's something very smooth in the styling/lines with this one... WOW! You hit a grand slam!
Thanks angela! Just trying to make my bike look racing fast even when parked on the lot. Lol!!

Looks really nice and really gives it a race bike look for sure. I'm new to bikes, let alone racing them so what does the tank end do? I'm guessing it has to do with being able to grip the tank better with your knees for control?? Looks like it might make tucking harder though(well if you have a big belly like me! LOL).
The product description states.. "to allow for better grip when riding aggressively". I still have to put that statement to the test. Lol!
I didn't find tucking a problem, does that mean I have a small belly? :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm not sure my opinion. When I first looked at the "After", I thought, "ahhh naw", but when I looked back to the "before" I'm not sure if I like the original shape better.

Conundrum.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I like it! How much?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hell that's great.
but... 120$ ? o_O
A bit pricey eh?!

What does it do?
I was just waiting for this type of comment! Awesome!
It's magical. It can make it do whatever you want it to do. LoL!

Is that just a bit you place over your tank? How solid does it feel? And yea, how does it mount?
Remove the seat, place it over the tank, 2 screws on the tank base, replace the seat, then gawk at your nice looking bike! Lol!

I kinda like it. But if you are doing all these visual mods, go the distance and remove those fork reflectors lol
Might do that! LoL!

Pretty sure its strictly visual, no matter what they claim. Pretty sure that comment was sarcasm also :)
Aufitt , sarcastic? No way! LoL

1 - 20 of 30 Posts