Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have this bag?

All those pockets with a hydration pouch at $86 seems like a bargain.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
**** I keep screwing up the title -_-

·
Registered
76 Posts
I looked at that bag before purchasing the Motocentric 19L bag. It was a very popular tank bag for the SV650 and a lot of people were using it with no complaints. Note that it looks like the hydration bladder is not included at that price. I decided to go with the Motocentric bag because it was very similar and a few dollars cheaper.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I looked at that bag before purchasing the Motocentric 19L bag. It was a very popular tank bag for the SV650 and a lot of people were using it with no complaints. Note that it looks like the hydration bladder is not included at that price. I decided to go with the Motocentric bag because it was very similar and a few dollars cheaper.
Good call.

I went with this: ICON PRIMER TANK BAG BLACK ***LOOK*** 3502-0025 | eBay

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
+1. Holds up quite well to the daily grind.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts