Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today was amazing! I took a road trip out to the West side of Oahu and saw some INCREDIBLE beaches and mountains. I got my girl out onto the country highway and hit 91mph! I was in full tuck, and I dont think she had anything left, maybe 2 mph at most. I was happy with it though. The trip took 4 6 hours total and was an amazing day.

Anyways, I found some killer spots for some photos, so in a way this was the first time I busted over 80mph and it is in first informal photoshoot. Hope you all enjoy! (Extra points for whoever can notice the new change...) :p

·
Registered
319 Posts
I wanna travel to Hawaii. Looks sooo nice. I should do it next year. I work for Qantas hello cheap flights haha

·
Registered
84 Posts
Nice pics!.. Im in Cali but was born there and from the North Shore... Waialua!.. All my family is over there though!..

·
Registered
706 Posts
I think I would love Hawaii, biggest thing that keeps me from just trying to move there is that it seems like it would take ages to get something shipped there.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I would love Hawaii, biggest thing that keeps me from just trying to move there is that it seems like it would take ages to get something shipped there.
Hahaha it does take about 2 more days...and most free shipping offers dont apply, but considering what you get in return for living in Hawaii, totally worth it, besides all year long is riding time!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
very smart looking ride:)
i see the colored mount for gps? or phone.

Yup that is the MOTO_D Racing cellphone/gps mount. good eye!

But....that was not the change....the change was actually the red CBR decals....I had ones on before but they were much much smaller by comparison. These ones really pop and catch the eye

1 - 12 of 12 Posts