Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, my baby is finally done with the exception of 1 red chain.

Other than that, she is a beauty!!!

I got the Powdercoating of the rims done black, and the levers, bar ends, rear sets, and the passenger sets powdercoated metallic candy apple red. I got them back 2 days ago and have been taking pics but I have not had internet! :(

So this morning I installed the Tidy Tail, and red rim stripes and red CBR decals and debadged the rest of the bike.....needless to say she is looks CHERRY!

Here are the first set of pics...I hope you enjoy it as much as I do......

Debadging

Tidy Tail

Rims and Stripes

Red CBR Badging

And now what you have all been waiting for!

The original bike VS. my vision!

VS.

My Raven Completed!:):D

·
Registered
192 Posts
That looks really good.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Love it... looks great man!

How much did it cost you to powder coat the wheels?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay, well the Powdercoating for the rims was 95 each. All the silver pieces levers, sets, bar wieghts etc was 160.

The windshield is HONDA OEM, go to the TYGA website to purchase, I dont know the price.

Lastly guys I found out that those silly silver HONDA wings are UNDER the clear coat on the tank....GRRRRR

So I am having decals made in red to cover them, since I cannot remove them....

Hey W0RM, what do you think about the CBR badge??? I think it looks way nicer than those OEM ones from the factory.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was at the Dealership today and the guys from the dealership had just got in a new black CBR250R and so I decided to park next to it and snap a few photos, to remember just what my bike USE to look like ;)

I might not have the only one in Hawaii anymore, but none of em will ever even be mistaken for it! =D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Lookin good!.. That Tidy Tail makes a big difference!.. Like what you did with the CBR decal!.. I was thinkin the same thing too but OEM in a different color!.. So whats next?..

·
Registered
319 Posts
**** you beat be to the tail tidy pics haha

Mine are up as well.

red rear set black rims and tape looks awesome man!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
**** you beat be to the tail tidy pics haha

Mine are up as well.

red rear set black rims and tape looks awesome man!
Bahaha ;) only by a few hours my friend!
Your install looked sick though!

Stay tuned for the red Honda wings coming this sat!!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lookin good!.. That Tidy Tail makes a big difference!.. Like what you did with the CBR decal!.. I was thinkin the same thing too but OEM in a different color!.. So whats next?..[/QUOThe only thing left is the Red Chain, Red Honda Wings decal (This Sat) and red Fork Covers so there will be 0 silver on the bike ;)

Then thats all she wrote!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looks awesome man, great job and thanks for sharing the pics ;)
I wasn't real keen on the red seat either but like the other dude said, all tied in together it looks fantastic!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Looks great man!!!
Did you put back the original wheel bearings or did you replace them with new ones when you had your wheels powder coated? I'm thinking of powder coating my wheels black too while my bike is in for its first service. So I was wondering if its easy putting the wheel bearings back on without damaging it?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts