Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How is everyone doing? So ever since i was a little kid I've always wanted a motorcycle. I finally got my first bike a little over a month ago. 2013 honda cbr250r. For the first week it ran great with no issues, then on my way to work one day I pulled the clutch in to stop at a redlight and it immediately died. It started right back up and didn't do it again for a few days. Then at the 2 week mark when trying to start it I have to give it a little throttle to get it to start and now every time I pull the clutch in to stop I have to steadily give it throttle or the bike with die. This now happens everytime I start it and anytime i pull the clutch in, I HAVE to give it gas or it dies. I changed the air filter as the old one was pretty dirty and a few days ago I changed the fuel filter and nothing. Still does the exact same thing. At this point I'm lost.
Also: the bike won't idle, when I first start it if I let off the throttle the rpms steadily go down til it dies. The only way I can keep it running is with the throttle

1 - 1 of 1 Posts