Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
Honda: INNOVA125i(2010); CBR250R(2013)
1,010 Posts
Yes, that's what I did because I'm 1.8m tall, and my riding shoes are high-soled work shoes. So I lowered the brake pedal all the way down.

The adjustment process (Honda's Manual Service Book, P. 3-25, 3-26):
  1. Loosen nut B.
  2. Adjust the height by nut A.
  3. Then tighten nut B.
  4. Check the brake light switch,
    and if necessary then adjust it according to the new pedal height by hand (Nut C).
    Note: When turning the nut C you have to hold the switch body for stop it rotate.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Automotive design Tread
Bicycle part Automotive tire Rim Automotive wheel system Auto part
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Rim Automotive wheel system
Automotive tire Bicycle part Motor vehicle Automotive design Rim
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Sleeve Motor vehicle

• Helpful
Reactions: Mory

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! Gonna give it a shot. Yeah I used to ride with hunting and military boots but the riding boots I got now (AlpineStars CR-6) seem to either be too thick or for now too stiff to go over the pedal.

· Registered
Honda: INNOVA125i(2010); CBR250R(2013)
1,010 Posts
@Tamir in your post you mixed up Nut A with Nut B btw. Nut B in the picture is the locknut and Nut A is the adjusting one.

So:
  1. Loosen nut B.
  2. Adjust the height by nut A.
  3. Then tighten nut B.
Yapp...You're right, my mistake has been fixed.

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just for anyone that had the same issue, I adjusted the pedal and it improved my pedal sensitivity a lot. Definitely recommend if you are having this issue after switching to thicker boots. The dial for the brake light is a bit finicky because of the rubber, a bit annoying to adjust and because of the rubber it can reverse back, so i recommend ridding after the adjustment and afterwards checking if the brake light is still well adjusted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts