Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts
70% of your braking power is in the front wheel. The rear brake is desigined as an assist to work with the front. I think thats why it feels weak people are using the back brake alone. Use them togeather and the bike will stop with no problem

@ lil wayne oldman-
is just a joke :D
all i was saying is if the car in front of you is going the same speed , tuck and stay in the middle so you waste less fuel :( not tailgate a bumper :confused:
the queen doesn't let you guys have jokes anymore . i saw V for vendetta :D
don't tell me is getting like that over there too :eek:

i like your lil wayne raps , did the queen freestyle that for you , or did you make that one up all by yourself :)
(my uncle move to UK when he was young and was in the military over there back in the Nam , he would probably mess me up if he knew i was talking about his all mighty queen):(:D:D

but i know what you mean Big Wayne .....
Motorcycle Trick Fail - YouTube
No worries, just a bit of banter. It's my British sense of humour. I give as good as I get. ;)
BTW, my friends call me Whingy. :D

:D:D:D:D:D
just posted on the florida thread that im going squid hunting tonight ... any request Metalstorm !? i can smoke a few 1000's on the 250 for ya ;)
Totally understand that kind of fun. Used to do it at track days on my Honda 125GP bike.
Do it on long curves like ramps, but go underneath (inside) them. If they are not very good riders and on a big bike, they probably can't pull a tighter line and come in on you. If you are on the outside and they throw it away - OUCH.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.