Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw a guy with a brand new CBR100RR in rush-hour traffic. Well, the bike's a masterpiece. But this dude was lane splitting without any protective gear. He was also going quite fast and I thought: meh, it's his fueral! He went past me and as I took one final glance at the bike, before it disappeared. I saw this little dude of about 9/10 (wearing exactly the same amount of protective gear as who I assume is his father) holding on for dear life!

I can only assume that this level of irresponsibility in a rider makes him a squid. I think this guy might even be considered a criminal!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wow...thats sad. It's bad enough that he was risking the safety of those around him but to involve a child in his shenanigans takes him to a whole new level of douchebaggery. Life will probably weed him out of the gene pool at some point.

·
Registered
628 Posts
The kid would probably be the one to go unfortunately. Maybe living with that burden might be what it takes to make his disregard for human life go away.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
You are right that the kid would probably be the one to go. I do not think that this guy would really care if that happened.

What I still do not get is. You need a lisence for almost everything that can have an effect on peoples lives eg. Guns, cars, bikes, (over here you need a fkn lisence for your television), but not to have children. Any bloody moron can make a child, but that doesn't mean they should have one. I think something like a child permit should be brought to the world! This way, we'll sort out the world population problem and we'll get rid of people like this.

But, that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
41 Posts
sorry, didn't mean to attack you so much.

I agree that dude on the 1000 was acting ridiculously stupid and irresponsible. But unfortunately, such is life.

·
Registered
305 Posts
That guy is an idiot and I feel sorry for the kid. But like someone said, that's life. Take it as a lesson of what NOT to do as a parent.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Squidz

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
I wld love a 600! Serious rush. Don't think I'm completely prepared to handle it. I SOOO wish I cld:D

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
what a dick! at least they managed to catch him but why am i not surprised to learn that he had already lost his licence. poor kid!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Helmets are compulsory here too. That's what makes this guys actions even worse.

The guy on the CBR1000 was doing exactly the same, difference being: he had the kid on the back and he was going down the motorway.

Crazy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts