Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Honda: INNOVA125i(2010); CBR250R(2013)
1,001 Posts
R6 which I drove a year and then sold when realizing the danger does not justify the fun.
Yappp. For me, one ride was enough to get away from anything above 250 cc. At 600 cc the speed at which you change the angle of the throttle is the speed at which the angle changes in a speedometer dial. At one moment the speed is 80 km / h and at the other moment 160 km / h ... One kilometer from the junction you see the green light flashing, then you pull the throttle, "beep" "beep"
Cartoon Gesture Water Liquid Art
, and you pass the junction at a green light.
It's psychic ... !!!

ON CBR250R
...you can still ride like a hooligan by keeping the revs up above 7000-8000 RPMs if you feel like it.
And I also
...amazed how much more comfortable the ergonomics of the CBR were
Yesss. You do not get tired of sitting on it. The four features you mentioned, the ability to enjoy a sports motorcycle, but without risking too much, comfort, design, and "Honda", are the ones that caught me in the test ride I did in 2011, but I purchased this masterpiece only this year. It was worth the wait.

Reactions: Exmoz

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Is that rubber cover over the gear shift pedal standard?
Mine does not have that?
Yes
Neither I bought nor I assembled, it's from the previous owner.
It should reduce wear and tear on the "shifting gear" shoe.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
That is a very nice addition, sucks having a black spot on the shifting foot always xD
Not always and not for everyone, at my Honda Innova I do not have this problem xD:
Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior

1 - 4 of 4 Posts