Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, just sharing my review of the OGIO No Drag Mach 5 Pack Stealth motorcycle backpack. My favourite features are the shoulder straps that are nice and thick to spread the weight across my shoulders, high quality build, and storage for a laptop and an extra visor. If you have the same bag, let me know what you think of it because I have been very satisfied with it even though I thought it was too expensive.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3FiPozvMI0

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
I've had one for 4 yrs now. Use it on long trips along with my Ogio tail bag in which I prefer using most of the time as I find a back pack tiresome to the back and shoulders after awhile. All in all though, I like the Ogio product and quality.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Got the Same Backpack not to long ago. All I can say is I love it. Ogio really did put some thought into making this bag. Having the zippers on the inside was a smart idea and prevents the bag from opening. Has a sporty look to it and I think the price was about right. If it was around the $200 range I would of pass but, I felt that I'll take my chances at $150. I'm glad I took a chance. Believe it or not a friend wipe out before and the bag help him from getting beat up. Slid like a turtle shell and the part where it meets the neck supported his head from staying forward. Even though I get called turtle every now and then.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts