Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you guys that live I'm Thailand know of any group rideouts or trips. I'm based in Bangkok and would like to go on a rideout but dont know anyone else with a bike. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Loads of groups around. I'm up north so not too sure about the central scene. Searching facebook or line app is the way to go. If you speak Thai, don't hesitate to ride with the Thai folks. It's a good laugh & great way to make friends.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies and thanks for the fb link. I speak thai a bit and certainly would like to make a few thai friends. I'll check out line app too. If you hear of any meets please post them.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm interested in hearing about routes out of Bangkok to the twisties/scenic rides that can be done in a day.

I recently did this route upto Khao yai and back. Left about 9am, was back by about 3. Sadly I didn't go into the national park as my bike is too loud (yoshimura exhaust) but there was some pretty decent twisties around the area.

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry you didn't make it into khao Yai. It's a nice ride through the park. That route you posted looks interesting. Perhaps we could give it a go fairly soon.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry you didn't make it into khao yai. It's a nice ride through the park. That route you posted looks interesting. Perhaps we could give it a go fairly soon

·
Registered
601 Posts
I am planning on visiting Thailand there is a place that rents bikes in Bangkok, cant remember the name of it right now, but I think the biggest they rent is the Kawi 650. Does anyone know of another place? Or is a 650 or bigger to much for the area and roads?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There are a lot of rental shops around but most just stick to small capacity bikes.
650 is considered very big amongst Thais. I dont think you'd be able to rent anything bigger. Even the bike tour companies tend to use er6's

1 - 13 of 13 Posts