Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No review of Milestone's Ride video game is complete without a comparison to Gran Turismo. Even though it first came out in 1997, the Gran Turismo series remains the hallmark for racing simulation games, offering realistic racing physics, a huge roster of real world cars, and a high degree of tuning options.

Ride is an excellent attempt at making a two-wheeled version of Gran Turismo, clearly designed for motorcycle enthusiasts, featuring a large roster of classic and modern bikes with a high degree of customization never before seen in a motorcycle racing game.

More: Ride Video Game Review on Motorcycle.com

·
Registered
5 Posts
To be honest, no Ride 4 isn't even comparable to Gran Turismo!
Have to agree with you! ! Gran Turismo is already the main game in this genre, every single new game that would come out will be compared to it. So you must understand the levels the developers have reached till this point with this game. It is just like Call of Duty or Battlefield are in the genre of FPS, or Need for Speed and Forza right now in the racing games. Or how CS:GO is, in general for cybersports. This game already reached an insane level. I got addicted to it. I been trying to get the dragon lore for the whole year actually.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I totally agree with you but my favorite game is rocket league and I can play it all day but sadly my friends are not so in love with this game as I am and I don't have with whom to play. I thought maybe someone on this forum who also is playing rocket league will want to play with me and maybe I also can teach him how to do rocket league trading because it's another hobby of mine and I am very good at it. But for sure at the beginning, I also didn't do so great and it was hard to make good money from this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts