Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
to chopperheadsnake-------i hear u,BUT,99% of the time its not the motorcyclist fault,unless hes acting like a idiot.the rider agent i talked to,told me there is some med coverage,that u r covered from your reg auto ,and a percentage from rider,i will check out the policy when i get it
It appears there has been a miscommunication. Rider Insurance Company does not provide first party medical coverage for the operator of the insured motorcycle; instead you will need to go through your personal health care provider. If you have been in an accident with an uninsured vehicle you would still need to utilize your health insurance provider for your medical expenses however, you do have coverage under the Uninsured Motorist (UM) coverage section of our policy up to the Bodily Injury UM limits on your policy for economic damages, such as out of pocket expenses and non-economic damages, such as pain and suffering. If you have additional questions or would like someone to explain this further, please contact our office at (800) 595-6393. Thank you.
1 - 1 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.