Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
HAHA Terran :).. cbr250.net has all the wierd and unique shifting, clutching & braking styles and riding techniques that seem to be for cbr250 owners only.. so why not.

But seat standing is for pussys... surf the tank. :p

·
Registered
4,996 Posts

·
Registered
4,996 Posts

·
Registered
4,996 Posts

:D

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
I love watching ppl bin their shyt.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
all of those videos have a common thread with an exception to the last..stupidity, irrisponsibility.
well....... if you like to get joy from others misfortune , that make you a hater (including me :D)

the first 2 vid the squiddies took their hands & feet off the controls.. heeelllloooo . didn't look like they were wearing gloves (ouch) but at least the helmets save them from brain injuries !

the third is from ROC & if you crash on the streets , then you should be arrested and then you need to go back to the lot & practice !!!! at least it was the closest to a control environment on the street.

the last clip is my fav...teaching your friend how to ride a bike for the first time on a 954 !!! with friend like that , who need enemies.
would have been funnier if the bike clipped the expert that was teaching him.

no wonder some people have personal vendetta against motorcycle period...
:mad:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
you guys want to S**t you pants, look at the start of this clip !
these guys are real , but even experts make mistakes: he made 2 huge rookie mistakes...
wear a helmet & don't ride on the median !!!!!

·
Registered
636 Posts
well....... if you like to get joy from others misfortune , that make you a hater (including me :D)

the first 2 vid the squiddies took their hands & feet off the controls.. heeelllloooo . didn't look like they were wearing gloves (ouch) but at least the helmets save them from brain injuries !

the third is from ROC & if you crash on the streets , then you should be arrested and then you need to go back to the lot & practice !!!! at least it was the closest to a control environment on the street.

the last clip is my fav...teaching your friend how to ride a bike for the first time on a 954 !!! with friend like that , who need enemies.
would have been funnier if the bike clipped the expert that was teaching him.

no wonder some people have personal vendetta against motorcycle period...
:mad:
Yep,some people see squidletts like that and tend to paint all of us who ride motos with the broad stroke of irrisponsible hotdogs..however i get no joy from watching others get jacked up even if they are acting like jackasses..Darwinism may play a part though..:D

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Killer that one you posted has always been a fave, but this is my all time greatest ~

I love rich Kids mixed with a mate with dry Aussie humour :D

'Go do something'
'There's no reverse on this'
'Niice'
'Ya dads gonna be pyssed off at ya'
'Oh shyt!'
'Tell me that didnt happen'

·
Registered
282 Posts
Experts don't make rookie mistakes. That's why they're called experts.
as my dad used to say they are not experts their Xspurts.
X is an unknown quantity and a 'spurt' is a drip under pressure.;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts