Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my 2011 in Red (FaSTest Color!) and was playing with my Fieldsheer 'Eiffel' tank bag. This is a huge double layer tank bag with top and bottom compartments for big touring bikes.

I'd figured I'd have to get some dinky-donut little tank bag to fit on the tiny tank of the CBR - nope! This monster stacked up tower of a thing fits *great* on the CBR250. Mag base sticks just right without any nasty overhang; no interference with the handlebars or steering.

When you have both top and bottom bags on, you really can't see the speedometer all that well, but other than that . . .

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Congrats on the bike as well as the tank bags...I bought the same bags last year..I love em too..I haven't found the need to use both of them together yet but its nice to know I can if I ever need too...,
I usually use the top bag by its self if I go out on the road a good distance from home for a day ride ...have everything from sunglasses,a 1 liter bottle of water..rain suit,tire repair kit, flashlight,front rotor wheel lock,sweatpants if I am wearing shorts but headed to the mountains where it might be chilly,my Olympus camera and theres still room for more stuff.. I have used the bigger bottom bag on a couple occasions as well.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I usually use the tank bags on the Ducati with the Mag base and on the BMW K1100LT with the strap base. Works great on either. I was surprised at how well it fit on the dinky bike; I'd really thought I'd have to get the Cortech mini-tank bag.

·
Registered
999 Posts
It took me a little while but I was finally able to see the bike under the bag :D
It looks "different" for sure but who the heck cares? I've always been a function over form guy myself and think that monstrously huge bag will be a big asset when it comes time to hit the grocery store or go on a long trip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts