Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:DWent on a ride today and stopped to take this pic. Weather was beautiful, sun shining, bikes every where! Put in couple hundred km, so it was only a short jaunt! Thought I'd share a pic of my backyard with ya'll:)

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Super Moderator
6,949 Posts
Great photo... we still have snow on the peaks around northern New Mexico, as well. Despite big storms this weekend, I managed to get a couple hundred miles clocked.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thx guys! Worked out well.....and I still managed to stay right of the "no parking to the left" sign lol I'm not a COMPLETE rebel:D

·
Registered
534 Posts
Wow, I'm jealous!!!

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow, I'm jealous!!!
It's not like you're living in the armpit of the world Paj....you and your good woman have posted awesome pics:D Keep them coming. I'm working on a vignette vid.....Hopefully in my lifetime I'll post it on this forum lol

·
Registered
132 Posts
it's not like you're living in the armpit of the world paj....you and your good woman have posted awesome pics:d keep them coming. I'm working on a vignette vid.....hopefully in my lifetime i'll post it on this forum lol

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha thank you!

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Truly God's country! Banff is beautiful and I bet seeing it unfold around you from the seat of your CBR is quite a sight indeed! Thanks for sharing!
Thx Ang. Congrats on your first marathon ride. Are you like me???? A lone "chick", most rides on our own? lol I actually like riding alone as I can set my own pace. If i'm in a mellow mood, I poke along. If I am feisty, I tear up the pavement.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Great pic. Thanks for sharing. Lots of good rides talked about in the forum today. Perhaps summer is finally here. :D

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you for your kind words. Would like to reciprocate, but the pic u posted won't open

·
Registered
534 Posts
Yeah we have some beautiful scenery here but their is nothing in my eyes that compares to having the rocky mountains in the background. My dream from as long as I can remember has always been to live in Montana, Wyoming or Colorado in the mountains. It could be worse though, we could still be in Florida, land of the flat, straight featureless roads. LOL

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
^Sounds like you are happy to leave Florida behind you:D I really do love where I live:) I'm in the process of compiling a video from different rides I've taken. I'll then post them. One of the rides I wish to include will be the Lake Louise Parkway. Beautiful twisty roads through fantastic mountain scenery.

·
Registered
132 Posts
If it weren't for Florida PAJKRUBI wouldn't have an awesome wife. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If it weren't for Florida PAJKRUBI wouldn't have an awesome wife. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
LOL so, Paj found there are more than sweet sunkist oranges in Florida haha...picked himself a "Sunkist" woman!!! Behind every nice guy is an "Awesome" woman!! :D

1 - 20 of 112 Posts