Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Can't wait to watch this at home. Youtube blocked at work.

Rode my bike to work today. With the gas prices getting higher, in the summer if its like this I might be riding to work everyday.

This bike is blast to ride very fun, smooth, easy to lean into the corners, I can go on.

Late

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
haha!

How about we pass the hat around cbr250.net and buy Sniper a new rear tyre and a leather jacket?

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
haha!

How about we pass the hat around cbr250.net and buy Sniper a new rear tyre and a leather jacket?

I'm in. It will be cheaper than buying Mikey his gift card for a 250 lol Also, SS loves his bike and uses it for more than "necessary transportation"

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha!

thanks Aufitt :)
been saving all my $$$ to ship my bike to AU to smoke you on your own track but now i have to save more to make a stop in Thailand too ;)

BTW-congratulations !!!! see you passed S-loser for top POSER , i mean top poster , on cbr250.net , this officially makes you our King of the Squids (for our model/class). represent us well brother :cool:

moving you up the ranks on our CBR250 M.C. (est.2011)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SS loves his bike and uses it for more than "necessary transportation"
she is a multi-tasker :)

she will have many titles soon : street bike , stunt bike , track bike , commuter bike , trail bike , mountain bike , :confused:,

might go too far this time :(

what's up L2R !! hear from the Xspurt you can't name your bike a dudes name :confused:

who makes these rules anyways !?:confused: and glad to see you braking them :)
How is Amiko aka El Char-cool <;)
those rearsets blacked out ? getting mine done soon :)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Do you plan to take her to the speed limit anytime soon?
first she's too fast and reckless , now she's too slow and not reaching the speed limit

you guys :confused: me

like how you won that internet fight with Officer Picklestein (Badge)
i lost $20 on that one:(

seriously Idle , can you post one video of YOU going downhill like the rest of you guys over there ;)

BTW-is MPH not KMPH , you are not this guy that posted this vv on my "top speed video" , are ya' ?

"U have a CBR buddy so riding it wid 110kmph is just shamefull when u r testing its top speed....... u must shift gears at high RPM then You'll get a better acceleration nd a better top speed...coz ur bike's top speed is 173 kmph".....-Redline !?

like your indian accent there ^ :D

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
she is a multi-tasker :)

she will have many titles soon : street bike , stunt bike , track bike , commuter bike , trail bike , mountain bike , :confused:,

might go too far this time :(

what's up L2R !! hear from the Xspurt you can't name your bike a dudes name :confused:

who makes these rules anyways !?:confused: and glad to see you braking them :)
How is Amiko aka El Char-cool <;)
those rearsets blacked out ? getting mine done soon :)
Rims, levers and rearsets done. Going Friday to see how he looks. Congrats on the double RRRRRRR! Still a fan SS! :D;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts