Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i am Binoy from India, new to the forum. so didn't know where to post this. I had a small fall on my CBR250R and some parts need to be replaced now. As the OEM parts are not available in India i have ordered the tinted windscreen from TYGA. I have managed to get some other parts also. But the Left RVM and Left clip-on is not available in India and can't find anywhere online. I need to get these two items urgently. I am mainly looking for the OEM mirrors and the clip-ons if i not i can go for the aftermarket one which won't burn my pocket:).

Thanks in advance. Looking forward for your replies:).

·
Registered
141 Posts
motosport.com maybe? bikebandit?

Didnt look myself, but its worth a try.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hi guys i am Binoy from India, new to the forum. so didn't know where to post this. I had a small fall on my CBR250R and some parts need to be replaced now. As the OEM parts are not available in India i have ordered the tinted windscreen from TYGA. I have managed to get some other parts also. But the Left RVM and Left clip-on is not available in India and can't find anywhere online. I need to get these two items urgently. I am mainly looking for the OEM mirrors and the clip-ons if i not i can go for the aftermarket one which won't burn my pocket:).

Thanks in advance. Looking forward for your replies:).
RVM? :scratches head:

·
Registered
133 Posts
As the cbr is now made in Thailand and India.. your telling me you can not buy spare parts in India???????????
wierd!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
motosport.com maybe? bikebandit?

Didnt look myself, but its worth a try.
Thanks bro for the info:).

RVM? :scratches head:
RVM = Rear View Mirrors :D:D:D

As the cbr is now made in Thailand and India.. your telling me you can not buy spare parts in India???????????
wierd!!!
Yes its weird that even a screw for the CBR is not available rite now. In India Honda spares sucks big times:mad:. I bought the tinted windscreen from TYGA(thailand) when i dropped my bike:).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts