Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
Looks good. How much? Can you fit a boot or shoe in each of the side compartments?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have the same bag. Saddlemen gave me one when they borrowed my bike to create a seat. It is so nice to have some storage room.

Shoes/boots would have to go in the main compartment.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Not bad! Needs Drings front and rear to add storage to the top. Do they make anything bigger? How much was that? Work a three on four off. Gotta take the kitchen sink as I live at work too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I paid $120 plus AZ tax, so about $130 total. I've seen them online for about $110. I loaded it up today on the way to work to see what I could get in it. I got my workout clothes (shoes, socks, shorts, shirt, etc), some personal hygiene stuff, gloves, jacket and still had room in some of the top and side pockets.

Installation was real easy and it fits nice and snug on the back end there. About the only disadvantage to it right now is that to get the helmet secure in the seat takes a little doing.

Shawn

·
Registered
226 Posts
ImageUploadedByMO Free1338945818.588351.jpg motopak gts60 using bumper bar method and gt mini tank bag. Nice all inclusive bags for all weather rider in Alaska.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
32 Posts
I bought this tail bag and have been using it for about a week. I love it! Looks great on our bike also. Just thought that I'd bump this thread so others can check it out.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Looks good. How does it attach?
Wraps a piece around rear seat with velcro on the top. Velcro hooks to the bottom of the bag along with 3 more straps. Then there are d rings to attach to the rear foot peg. Surprisingly solid when you have the straps from d rings to the foot pegs. I'll take some pics of my bike with it on and post in a day or so.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts