Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for people in the Bay area that would like to meet and get together for rides. I've only seen two other people riding by on their 250's since I purchased mine in April, it would be nice to meet and talk to others.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I live in the Bay Area (Hayward) I have seen some riders of course when im driving my car in the opposite direction. Like my name I ride a 2011 Black 250r.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in Concord but work in Alameda. So coming down there is not a problem at all. I like to ride the Redwood Dr, some really cool twist and turns. I'll be pretty much free any day this weekend, 26 - 28 May. We could meet up and do a little riding.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sounds like a plan. PM has been sent. Now for the rest of the bay area??? I seen u out there riding so SPEAK UP. Be nice to have a group of us riding

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm in the south bay. Just picked up my Red/Silver250 a few weeks ago. Already at 780miles :eek:

Are there any regular ride meet-ups?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm riding this Sunday June 10, Redwood Rd, Lake Chebot between Castro Valley and Orinda. I have a friend leaving the Bay Area for New Jersey and he wants to ride one last time. Give me a call if you're interested and we can all meet at the Starbucks in Castro Valley around 10:00 am. 925-895-6988 Paul.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I will be in the SF area (Berkeley) from the 18th to the 22nd. If anyone is going for a ride I would be more than happy to join! 9176717443.

·
Registered
7 Posts
As per the crappy user name I'm living in SF at the moment and would enjoy some of those rides as well. Though two people riding the same color bike around might be a little entertaining. Go red white and blue.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I live in Castro Valley. As soon as the bike is repaired enough to ride ill go out. It will become my wife's bike once I get another one of my own.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Took a very peaceful ride to redwood rd and around that area. Lots of fun! I wish someone could have joined me! I'm talking about you, Ruby!!! Haha :p

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in San Mateo County and ride Hwy 84 to the coast every week or two. I would love to meet more riders in the area. I have been riding for 5 years, and recently bought a 2012 cbr 250 r in black. I have a flexible schedule, so I often ride on weekdays for a couple hours around lunchtime. If anyone wants to meet up for a ride to the coast and a quick stop for lunch, let me know! :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hey everyone! I live in danville and will be in the bay area for another month if anyone is looking to ride. I'm having trouble finding some rideable roads in the bay area so let me know of any suggestions as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All,

I'm out here in Vallejo. I was actually interested in trying to coordinate a San Francisco Bay "Tech Day" for CBR250R Owners. Any mechanical items such as tire changes, oil changes to full blown valve adjustments.

I would love to help coordinate something if anyone else out there is interested. I don't have all the know how, but certainly have the space, beer and BBQ. :)

-Scott

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just go back from patrolling in the Arctic, I'm ready to ride! if anyone wants to get together, drop me a line.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts