Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys as stated in the title I have Sato racing rear sets and frame sliders for sale, I am thinking 200 for the sets and 100$ for the sliders, LMK if interested, I dont have much use for these so shoot me an offer. I can email or text pictures.

I also have two sets of stock bodywork, black and silver/red, that I pulled from bikes that I am building for racing. They both have a bit of rash, I am down to send these to whoever needs them for free/near free bc they are going in the trash soon. I have crap everywhere and I want them out of my way.

If you need a stock part lmk as I have a bunch of stuff.

Thanks

Leif

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm probably grasping at straws here , because of the distance, but wondering if it would be to much to ask if you`d check on shipping costs for all the silver body parts from the silver/ red combo..... I'm thinking the shipping will be a tad much , Nova Scotia, Canada...but just figured no harm in asking ( with me covering shipping of course...)....if that proves to be too high then I'd also be interested in just one of the silver pieces located in the fairing area near the handle bars to use for trying different paints on...

thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm probably grasping at straws here , because of the distance, but wondering if it would be to much to ask if you`d check on shipping costs for all the silver body parts from the silver/ red combo..... I'm thinking the shipping will be a tad much , Nova Scotia, Canada...but just figured no harm in asking ( with me covering shipping of course...)....if that proves to be too high then I'd also be interested in just one of the silver pieces located in the fairing area near the handle bars to use for trying different paints on...

thanks
Sure I'll look into it, whats the town or zip code it would be going to?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Leif....
Thanks for the response and offer, the shipping address would be Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia , Canada ....postal code (similar to your zip code) - B4E 1X1
No rush , its just turning to winter here so I have 5 months before the bike will see the black top again....lol.
Again thanks for your time
Aaron

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Leif....
Thanks for the response and offer, the shipping address would be Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia , Canada ....postal code (similar to your zip code) - B4E 1X1
No rush , its just turning to winter here so I have 5 months before the bike will see the black top again....lol.
Again thanks for your time
Aaron
El Cheapo shipping would be about 50$ based on rough estimates, LMK

·
Registered
3 Posts
if you have any kind of fairings i just got in a wreck. luckily im fine but the bike not too much, gotta replace stuff fairings are a for sure and if i can but em out now why not. please let me know whatelse you have, if anything at all still. thank you!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
if you have any kind of fairings i just got in a wreck. luckily im fine but the bike not too much, gotta replace stuff fairings are a for sure and if i can but em out now why not. please let me know whatelse you have, if anything at all still. thank you!!!
What pieces you need?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts