Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
That's an incredible price for a Shuberth. Supposedly among the quietest helmets available. Would make a great winter helmet...the rap on Schuberths that I've heard is poor ventilation.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You heard wrong. I sometimes wish for an intermediate setting for the chin vent since it flows so much air up, across your face that your eyes can feel dry.
Modular for easy on/ off over in ear canal phones. Easy talking at a stop light. Easy refueling or reading a map. A tight seal around the throat to keep you warm and quiet. huge eye port. pin lock eliminates all fogging. Infinitely adjustable pop down sunvisor with a minimal cutout over the nose.
Worlds best touring/ commuter helmet.

·
Registered
61 Posts
You heard wrong. I sometimes wish for an intermediate setting for the chin vent since it flows so much air up, across your face that your eyes can feel dry.
Modular for easy on/ off over in ear canal phones. Easy talking at a stop light. Easy refueling or reading a map. A tight seal around the throat to keep you warm and quiet. huge eye port. pin lock eliminates all fogging. Infinitely adjustable pop down sunvisor with a minimal cutout over the nose.
Worlds best touring/ commuter helmet.
+1
Awesome helmet for sporty touring. As a matter of fact, on a recent ride, it got cool fairly suddenly, and I didn't have my pinlock with me. I was a little concerned about fogging with all of the vents closed, but I experienced none at all. My wife just upgraded to the C3 Pro, but I'll wait until they go on sale to upgrade. I love my C3.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts