Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at picking up at CBR250. I test rode one over the weekend, ABS version. Anyways, my only complaint about the bike is the wind and seat buzz.

With regards to the seat buzz, is there a fix? I sold my Ninja 250 last year because of the buzziness. The CBR is very good except for the seat buzz. It may be that bike that I rode. I'm not sure.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I know some people that would pay extra for a seat that buzzes. I have not noticed any buzziness on my bike, however.

·
Registered
636 Posts
never noticed a buzzy seat..im sure my lady would have prefered the ceebee to the suzuki she got if there was a buzzzz cause she practiced on it a few times..;-)

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
^:confused:there's always a first lol. Seat buzz complaint happens to be one of them:D

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
^:confused:there's always a first lol. Seat buzz complaint happens to be one of them:D
Are you saying that your CB's seat doesn't buzz or that you just wouldn't complain about it ;) LOL

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Are you saying that your CB's seat doesn't buzz or that you just wouldn't complain about it ;) LOL
DEFINATELY wouldn't complain about it lol. While on a long ride I might actually find it.....therapeutic "if you will":D

·
Registered
455 Posts
dont buy a motorcycle...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts