Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
I got my seat covers in yesterday. I had a wooden beads seat. I needed more padding so I went to walmart and bought a Large PVC Kneeling Pad and put it under the seat cover. I took in on a 70 mile ride today and it did quit well. You do sit up another inch or so. Now I will have to see about getting rid of the Blue color. Overall, I am happy :) with the seat cover with or without the added pad.

Midwest Quality Gloves, Inc. Large PVC Kneeling Pad: Gardening & Lawn Care : Walmart.com

Imitation is the highest form of flattery... I took your idea but used 2 kneeling pads pads and custom cut them. Nice cushy ride.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
atakacs,

I like the looks of your setup much better. Yours is slimmer to. Using the one pad makes the seat a little wide.

The cover and padding really did made a difference. With :) nakdrdr's cover on, it is not near as hot when first sitting on it after the bike has been in the hot Mississippi sun and you don't notice it heating up once your riding.

I don't know what a $250 seat feels like, but I need to spend that money elsewhere right now.

Bent

·
Registered
467 Posts
21 - 25 of 25 Posts